|The practice and fitness sessions have been underway for a number of weeks and the players are responding well with excellent attendances. It is time now to really put in the effort with the season close to a month away. Please note changes to practice and trial matches
Please also note we are trying to arrange a match vs a Bruce Edgar NZ side in the week Sun 17th September to Friday 22nd September. Looking for an available ground.
- The Trial on Sunday 17th is now U21.
- The teams announcement is on Tues 19th Sept at the Great Northern Hotel from 6pm.
- Gear will be distributed officially on Thursday September 21
- The fitness sessions will continue on Wednesday nights August 23 and 30 at Chatswood
- The Tues 3rd October Under 18 game now confirmed at Riverview
Also please note the following games have been organised by Bob Thomas in Bathurst for the
first week of the School holidays at closely aligned grounds:
Monday 25 September - U14 Academy, U16 Green Shield and U19 team to play Western Zone at Bathurst and Tuesday 3rd Oct – GDCC U18 game v Riverview 1st X1 at Riverview.
Round 1 starts Saturday 23rd September
The Cricket Committee